ADT Pulse Schedules
What Are They?
ADT Pulse Schedules are embedded commands that give your ADT Pulse System the ability to be customized based upon your needs. For example, if you wish for all your interior light(s) to be off during the day while you're at work, but desire a living room lamp to power on as dusk occurs just before you arrive home, the Automation can be created, along with the set Schedule.
For detailed information on the Camera Add-on and Replacements, please click here.
For detailed information on the ADT Pulse Lamp Appliance, please click here.
How to Access, Delete and Edit
1. If you are not already signed in, log-on to the ADT Pulse Portal.
2. Select the Schedules tab.
3. Click the (Edit) button to the right of the Active column.
4. Document the name of the Schedule and the actions performed or take a picture using your cellphone.
5. To view greater detail of how the Schedule was created, click the Edit Actions button. Document the steps performed or take a picture using your cellphone.
6. Click Cancel to return to the Schedule tab. If you wish to delete, then click the (Delete) button to the right to remove.
7. Repeat these steps for all Schedules associated with this camera.
Pulse Mobile App - Getting Started105.html
Information about getting started with the Pulse Mobile App.
Pulse Mobile App - Cameras100.html
Information about the Pulse Mobile App and cameras.
Pulse Mobile App - Modes71.html
Information about the Pulse Mobile App and how to use modes.
Share & Save